Tubing hanger, casing hanger, tubing suspender for sulfurous oil
gas drilling and production equipment
API 6A 718, alloy 718, UNS N07718, W.Nr.2.4668
VIM + IG-ESR or VAR
(1) The alloy 718 is a nickel based age hardened high temperature
(2) The material has good comprehensive performance in the
temperature range of -253~700℃.
(3) Its yield strength below 650℃ ranks first in all wrought high
(4) It has good resistance against fatigue, radiation, oxidation
and corrosion, as well as good processability, welding performance
and long-term structure stability.
(5) Its structure is particularly sensitive to thermal processing
technology, by mastering the relationship between phase
precipitation and dissolution in the alloy, as well as the
structure, process and properties, reasonable and feasible process
procedures can be formulated, so as to making various parts that
can meet different strength levels and usage requirements.
(6) Its welding characteristics, especially its resistance to
post-weld cracking, are outstanding.
(1) More than 50 years experience of research and develop in high
temperature alloy, corrosion resistance alloy, precision alloy,
refractory alloy, rare metal and precious metal material and
(2) 6 state key laboratories and calibration center.
(3) Patent technologies.
(4) Excellent performance when running in oil-gas well several tens
of thousands of meters deep.
(5) We have terminal customers like Baker Hughes, Halliburton,
China national offshore oil corporation LTD (CNOOC), etc.
|Standard||API 6A 718|
|Equivalent designation||UNS N07718, Inconel® 718, GH4169, AMS 5596, AMS 5662, SAE XEV-1,
W.Nr.2.4668 (DIN), NiCr19NbMo (DIN), NC19FeNb (France), ATGC1
|Melting process||Vacuum induction melting (VIM) + Inert gas protective electric slag
remelting (IG-ESR) + (or Vacuum are remelting (VAR)|
|Delivery condition||Forged + solution annealed + age hardened + rough machined|
As per order and drawing
Slip hanger, mandrel hanger
|Certificate||API 6A (for finished product)|
|Application||Tubing hanger for sulfurous oil and gas drilling and production
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 piece|
|Packaging Details||Water prevent, seaworthy transport, non-fumigation wooden box|
|Mark||As per order|
|Delivery Time||60-90 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C at sight, D/P|
|Supply Ability||50 pieces / Month|